The Agrique Africa Investment Summit 2016
- 23rd June, in London
The Agrique Africa Investment Summit 2016 (AAIS2016), taking place on the 23rd June, in London, will bring together over 100 stakeholders of Africa’s agricultural sector.
The Agrique Africa Investment Summit is brought to you by Welcome2Africa. Welcome2Africa was founded upon the vision to be a leading provider of initiatives that drive investment and trade into and within Africa, with a current focus on agribusiness. We are now hosting our 2nd exclusive summit in conjunction with leading players within the agribusiness sector. We have selected the world's financial capital, London, as the host location, and this edition of the “Agrique Africa” series will draw upon the experiences of investors and financiers.
We have invited seasoned investors to share their investment insights and knowledge with respect to investing in African agribusinesses. Confirmed speakers and attendees of the Agrique Africa Investment Summit 2016 are from some major financial firms in the world such as Deutche Bank, Agdevco, CDC, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, IFC and other institutional and private investors. Read more about our speakers
We are inviting ALL stakeholders across Africa’s agribusiness value chain to make use of this great networking platform including:
• Investors interested in Africa’s agribusiness sector
• International law firms interested in having access to the African market
• Corporate advisors
• Trade finance providers
• Shipping companies
• Logistics & transportation companies
• Food manufacturing/processing companies
• Manufacturers of agricultural equipment
• Companies that would be interested in showcasing their products or services
• NGOs & Aid Donor Agencies & organisations interested in sustainable ways to alleviate poverty in Africa
• Agricultural businesses interested in business partnerships or joint ventures in Africa’s agricultural sector
We have also created an opportunity for our audience to view live agribusiness investment opportunities via our investment presentations segment of the summit.
Key features in the 2nd edition of the Agrique Africa Investment Summit 2016 include:
• Case studies on lessons learnt from investing in agribusiness in Africa
• Risk management and structuring strategies when investing in agribusinesses in Africa
• Investment pitches from existing companies seeking min $500k for expanding their agribusiness projects.
Many have asked me why they should attend and my answer is simple: The Agrique Africa Investment Summit, is the best exclusive platform for Africa focused investors and financiers who are looking for further insights into Africa's agribusiness sector, to meet potential co-investors, and engage with Africa based agribusinesses wanting to raise their profile for partnership or investment purposes.
The African agricultural sector is worth over $1 trillion dollars, and the 2nd edition of the Agrique Africa Investment Summit will provide you with the opportunity to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and insights, while networking with the senior-most people within Africa’s agricultural sector. As a renowned investor said to me: "It’s simply a must-attend event."
Receive 15% off delegate tickets using discount code W2A15 until Thursday June 9th. Register for your tickets
We look forward to your attendance.